*This post contains affiliate links. I only promote products and services that I have tried and use personally. All opinions are 100% my own.
Dear Lovely Lady,
(Yeah, that’s you! Stop the blushing and let’s get down to business. Have you explained to everyone what you want Santa to put in your stocking this year? Yeah yeah, we all know you haven’t had time because you’ve done all the shopping for everyone else, made 4,800 cookies for your kiddo’s school Christmas party and have budgeted yourself down to the last cent. It’s obvious you rock, but let me remind you that you deserve some happy surprises too! I’ll be a great friend here and send this little note out to all your fan club and give them a heads up as to what you REALLY want to find snuggled up in your stocking this year)…
…Therefore, as a last stitch effort to help my sweet mama friends in the world – here is the world’s most awesome stocking stuffer gift guide for the world’s most awesome gals! Share with everyone because everyone’s gonna love this. Here goes!
- Get Her Something Shiny! All the women of the world got together one day and came to a consensus that we love shiny things. Glittery ornaments, glamour – its just our thing! Most of that shine comes in the form of jewelry and in this case – jewelry is a great little stocking stuffer for any woman. It doesn’t have to be a lot and it doesn’t have to be gaudy (although some of us do like gaudy) but if you do your shopping in the right place you’ll get that perfect gift! My favorite place to shop for simple and classic yet stunning accessories is Olive + Piper. They are just always in the know, always in my price range and always available to make things look amazing. Here are some of my favorite gems that you can snatch up quick for your lovely ladies’ stocking! (From left to right: Troy Statement Earrings , Pave X Ring in Gold , Mrs Pendent Necklace in Gold, Gold Striped Cosmetic Bag)
2. Stitch Fix Gift Cards – Women like clothes but 9 times out of 10 we hate getting out and dredging through the mall with kids in tow to shop for them. We secretly call it Mission Impossible. There’s something about putting on a new shirt or pants though that make you just feel good! Then this beautiful creation called Stitch Fix came along where you fill our a quick style profile online. Using the results, a personal stylist will shop trendy looks just for your sweetheart. She will then receive five personalized pieces in the mail. She keeps what she likes, and returns what she didn’t — only paying for the items she ends up wearing! Wallah! Pure genius and fits in a stocking rather nicely.
3. Create Something Memorable! This time of year makes us women just love everything so much more than we already do. I think that there are tons of great gifts out there that any woman would want, but the absolute best present will always be something that you can make for her. Give MixBook a try and create a precious calendar for her to use this upcoming year. MixBook makes the process simple by a few clicks here and there to design your personalized item and I can guarantee you can snag at least 12 photos off her camera or iPad. Let the kiddos get involved too and you are sure to have one heck of a crier on your hands when she find this baby nestled in her stocking. PLUS! MixBook always has great sales and you can take advantage of some good deals. Don’t think she wants a calendar of your sweet faces? There are TONS of other gifts on their site sure to please your lovely gal. Here are some of my favs!
(PS – Use my coupon codes for extra deals – Lou Times Two Exclusive-Buy More Save More 40% Off, 50% Off $100+ AND Free Shipping Day Promotion! Up to 55% + Free Priority 12/19)
4. Bring Out The Chef In All Of Us With Williams Sonoma! I love to cook and something that I always need is new kitchen utensils. It’s one of those things that women use them so much, they take a beating. You need something that will last and hey – if it looks pretty too then that’s even better! I am in LOVE with these Copper Spoons, Ladles, Turners and Whisks at Williams Sonoma! If your lady loves to cook, this would be wonderful! The copper color is absolutely gorgeous and are sure to last forever. Tied with a beautiful ribbon, these make a perfect stocking stuffer! Check them out HERE!
5. Stay Warm With ModCloth! We end up doing a bit of traveling during the holidays and I always like to have something that is warm and easy to travel in. I love this Willamette for the Weekend Scarf from Modcloth. You can pair this weekend scarf with pretty much anything! The plaid design has hints of taupe, yellow, shamrock, sky blue, navy and crimson, making it easy to match. The scarf itself measures approximately 48×48 inches and can easily be put away or taken off depending on the weather. Check out more great items from Modcloth HERE.
(Take advantage of these deals from 12/15 to 12/16)