*This post contains affiliate links. I only promote brands and services that I am familiar with. All opinions are 100% my own.
Dear Holiday Shopping Friends,
You know those very dramatic movies that have someone requesting money for a ransom, they usually talk in a low deep voice and say, “You have 1 day”. Well, in my mind that’s how I feel about this Christmas shopping that I have left and at this point I’m hearing, ” You have 10 days” in my head.
I’d be lying to you if I said that I was completely done with my shopping. All my big things are done and I’m tying up loose ends. Sitting down tonight to plan out my purchases for little things like stocking stuffers gave me ALL the feels – and I got a little stuck thinking of the few smaller gift items that I needed to grab! THEREFORE… Being the awesome and amazing blogger mama friend that you have, I put together a quick little tidbit page of last minute stocking stuffer ideas for your whole dang family so you can knock this shopping OUT. You can thank me later.
Little Ones are fun to buy for but when you need to get a bunch of little stocking items, it can be overwhelming with what to get and how many. Here are a few of my personal favorites that you might find is some of our stockings this year!
- Santa shops at Seedling! Right now you can get a TON of great stocking stuffers from their site for a few bucks. I love the Color Wheel Yo Yo’s, Ready to Grow Dino egg activity kits, Fox skipping rope, Seedling Labs Amazing Spitting frogs, Watercolor sets and Art Paper Pads! There are SO MANY great ideas on the website so its a breeze to swing by and snag up a few last minute happys for $2-$5! Click any of my links to take you straight to the stocking stuffer area of the Seedling site or use my links for free shipping and $15 off. Get $15 off your order of $30 or more. One day only! FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50!
2. The Essentials Your Mom Always Gave Ya! You know you got socks, underwear and tighty-whiteys in your stocking when you were young (at least we did!). Why not shower your little one with some updated socks, undies, mittens and hats galore from Gymboree! Here are a few of my favorites that have a bit of a trendy touch.
- Gymboree has adorable matching mittens, hats and scarf sets for little ladies and Trapper Hats with mittens for boys! Check them out HERE! You can also take 50% Off Entire Purchase at Gymboree until 12/19!
3. Travel The Globe With Little Passports! They are known for their monthly subscription activity kits but their website features a great variety of fun gifts and small items that are perfect for stocking stuffers. You can also never go wrong with a gift card or monthly gift subscription. My girls have the Early Explorer box and they are OBSESSED WITH IT. Some of my favorite items are the Dino Pals Backpack, Plush Toby puppy, Crafty Animal Mask set and Coral Reef Set. Click on my pics for links! Right now you can also take 15% off any monthly subscription. Good Stuff!
4. Christmas Jammies! Nothing is better than getting fresh new pajamas and I still love getting and giving them as gifts. Some of my favorites are from Tea Collection. These are precious, wear so very well and last through anything! I like getting a pair of Christmas pajamas but also invest in other styles that my little ones can wear year around. Check out my favorites HERE! Plus you can take 25% off your orders until 12/18