*This post contains affiliate links. I only promote brands and services that I am familiar with and all opinions are 100% mine.
You took care of the kiddo’s stockings after using my Kids Stocking Gift Guide and now you’re wrapping up things for the rest of the fam, but wait… You forgot to snag your Man a few awesome things for his stocking! No worries, you know I’ve always got you covered and laid out the path to Christmas-present-greatness for you.
Let’s not beat around the bush and just get to the goodies! Here is my Stocking Stuffer Gift Idea guide for the Gentlemen in your life. Perfect to tackle the manly, handy and tech friendly guys that we all love. Click any of my links to take you straight to checkout, saving time for a nice glass of wine to celebrate FINISHING YOUR SHOPPING! (Whoo Hoo! You go, friend!)
Now Happy Shopping, Friends! xoXo, Lou
1. Stitch Fix For Men Gift Card –
It’s just awesome. No more shopping in the store for the perfect outfit because they mail it straight to your door. Guys will love the simplicity of filling out the quick Stitch Fix profile then Wallah- all done. For an easy $20, they will mail you a package of hand selected clothing items. Keep what you want and pay then mail back unwanted items in a pre-paid envelope. If you keep an item, you can apply the $20 shipping fee to your item getting a discount. I have done this for my hubs in the past and he loved everything he got! Check them out HERE!
2. Chaco Bottle Opener Belt – the name speaks for itself! A perfect stocking stuffer from a great brand, Chaco gives this belt a jacquard webbing and a bottle opener built into the alloy buckle (you know, for emergencies). Comes in a variety of colors, but I personally like the black and can be cut to fit. This is a great find that He will love! Check out more from Chaco HERE!
Shop Now For a Last Chance to Get Free Overnight Shipping In Time For Christmas on Orders $75+. Order By 12/22 to Receive By 12/23.
3. Personalized MLB Team Wallet and Key Fob set from MLBshop.com – If you have a sports fan, go ahead and grab them a few items from MLBShop.com ! I love the Brown Leather Wallets and Key Fob with your man’s favorite MLB Team logo pressed into the wallet. And with the year full of wins for The Chicago Cubs, why not treat your fan to a Chicago Cubs Trading Card 50/Deck with his favorite players from his most favorite year in baseball! Tervis brand also makes a GREAT gift with a MLB Logo insulated Tervis Tumbler with lid. Stocking success!
4. Reebok’s Workout Ready Tech Tee – If someone on your list enjoys working out or running, go ahead and snag them a few of these awesome training tees from Reebok. They are slimming and light weight and wick wetness or sweat from your body. My hubby has a few of these and I swear by them because they are a great price and the fabric breathes really well, not changing if you wash or dry them! Check out these Workout Tech Tees HERE in lots of different colors.
5. Herschel Travel Bag and Abbott Beanie from Herschel Supply Company – This brand just speaks to me, I swear! You cannot go wrong with anything from Herschel and any guy would love one of their simple backpacks or duffel bags for any occasion. I am just loving the Herschel Chapter Travel bag that has everything you would need in the perfect dock kit. Also check out the Herschel Abbott Beanie in Heathered Black. Check out more good stuff at the Herschel Supply Co. website.